Tyler offers a wide variety of restaurants, cafes, grills and other dining venues, from small local eateries to national chain restaurants.
Cuisine choices include traditional American fare, Mexican, Italian, Bar-B-Que, hamburgers, seafood, Asian, and more.
Enjoy our Tyler restaurant reviews, and information on new restaurants opening in the Tyler area including Freebirds World Burrito, Razzoo's Cajun Cafe, Juls, Raising Canes, Chuy's, Chipotle, Panera Bread, Corner Bakery and others.
Plus, don't miss the best of Tyler, like Stanley's Bar-B-Que Restaurant on Beckham Avenue.
- Mooyah Burgers, 4903 South Broadway
- Outback Restaurant 5704 S. Broadway, 903.509.8193
Applebee's Restaurant, Broadway and Rieck Road
Ryan's, at Broadway Crossing Shopping Center
TGI Friday's Restaurant, South Broadway at Loop 323
Clear Springs Texas Seafood, South Broadway near Grande
Spring Creek Bar-B-Que, South Broadway, in front of Lowe's
On the Border Mexican Grill, South Broadway at Loop 323, next to Broadway Square Mall
Cheddar's Casual Cafe, 6701 South Broadway, in front of Wal-Mart
Traditions Restaurant & Catering, in the Grande Boulevard Plaza
Papacita's Mexican Restaurant, next to Country Inn & Suites
Buffalo Wild Wings
Bernard Mediterranean Restaurant, 212 Grande Blvd just off Broadway
TCBY, next to Courtyard by Marriott, in the South Broadway Shopping Center
Jason's Deli, across from Barnes & Noble
Einstein Bros Bagels, South Broadway at Loop 323
The Diner, 7924 S. Broadway
Andy's Frozen Custard
Fish City Grill, near Macy's Department Store
SmashBurger, across the parking lot from Courtyard by Marriott (also at 3314 Troup Highway)
Dakota's Steak and Chop House
Shogun Japanese Steakhouse (two locations on Broadway)
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe, 7011 S. Broadway, in front of Target
- Raising Canes, S. Broadway just north of Loop 323
- Jalapeno Tree Restaurant, on Loop 323 near Old Bullard Road, 903.509.0600
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewery, north parcel of Broadway Square Mall
Chili's Grill & Bar, 531 WSW Loop 323, 903.581.7813
Red Lobster Restaurant
- Mercado's Mexican Restaurant, 2214 WSW Loop 323, between Hwy 155 and Old Jacksonville Highway, 903.534.1754
- McAlisters Deli, Old Bullard Road across from Broadway Square Mall, 903.939.3300
- Newk's Express Cafe, Loop 323 SW at Old Jacksonville Hwy, 903.509.4646
- Texas Roadhouse, 2101 E. Southeast Loop 323 near Highway 110, 903.509.0053
- Cotton Patch Cafe', 322 E. S.E. Loop 323
- Yamato Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, 2210 WSW Loop 323
- Rudy’s Country Store and Bar-B-Q, 1410 SSW Loop 323
- Corner Bakery Cafe - 3306 Troup Highway, near Loop 323, phone 903.592.0000
- Coyote Sam's Bar & Grille, 5424 Old Jacksonville Highway, 903.509.4222
- Villa Montez, 3324 Old Henderson Highway, 903.592.9696
- The Egg and I, 150 E 9th St at South Broadway, 903.592.3447
- Sonoma Grill, 5875 Old Bullard Road
- Caffe' Tazza, in the La Piazza shopping center on Old Bullard Road near the Mall
- Chez Bazan French Bakery & Cafe, 5930 Old Bullard Road, locally owned for over 20 years
- Taco Bueno on Old Bullard Road near the Mall, and on Loop 323E
- Salsarita's, 331 Troup Highway
- Stanley's Bar-B-Cue Restaurant on Beckham Avenue
- Legends Old-Time Burger Cafe in downtown Bullard
- The Potpourri House, 3320 Troup Highway
- Casa Ole, 3701 Troup Highway)
- Breakers: A Seafood Joint, 5106 Old Bullard Road
- Bruno's Pizza & Pasta, S. Vine and also on Old Jacksonville Highway
- Orange Leaf Yogurt, corner of Old Jacksonville Hwy and Loop 323
- Ganache Cupcakes & Gourmet Baked Goods, 5380 Old Bullard Road in Gateway Towers
- Oliveto's Restaurant, Troup Square on Troup Highway
- Genghis Grill, Troup Square on Troup Highway
- Skyline Cafe at Tyler Pounds Airport
We've consulted with a number of Tyler business people who regularly conduct business meetings during lunch, and prepared the following list of their favorites for atmosphere and facilities.
- Genghis Grille
- The Egg & I
- Coyote Sam's
- Jason’s Deli
- McAllisters Deli
- Newk's Express Cafe
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery
- TGI Friday’s
- Coyote Sam's Bar & Grille, 5424 Old Jacksonville Highway, 903.509.4222
- Bruno's Pizza & Pasta, Old Jacksonville Highway, just north of Loop 49
- Chicken Express, near Grande Boulevard
- Juls Restaurant & Cafe, 7212 Old Jacksonville Highway, near Swann's Furniture
- Jucy's Hamburgers, near Grande Blvd.
- The Stand Hot Dogs & Sausages, in Gresham at 16700 FM 2493 (Old Jacksonville), Suite 1600 ... phone 903.504.3292 or visit them on the web at www.TheStandHotDogs.com
- Stanley's Bar-B-Que Restaurant on Beckham Avenue
- Corner Bakery Cafe - south near Troup and Loop 323
- Salsarita's, south near Troup and Loop 323
- Catfish King (one block south on Beckham)
- PaPa John's Pizza (one block south on Beckham)
- The Potpourri House, south near Troup and Loop 323
- Oliveto's Restaurant, south near Troup and Loop 323
- Genghis Grill, south, near Troup and Loop 323
- The Egg and I, 150 E 9th St at South Broadway
- Villa Montez, 3324 Old Henderson Highway, 903.592.969
The last couple of years have been busy for the restaurant industry in Tyler, with the openings of new dining venues such as Chuy's, Chipotle, BJ's, Panera Bread, Juls, Corner Bakery and many others.
More exciting restaurants are joining the dining scene in Tyler in 2014.
Among the new restaurant locations:
Freebirds World Burrito on 5105 S. Broadway near Brookshires Grocery
Razzoo's Cajun Cafe on S. Broadway in front of Target
Raising Canes Chicken on S. Broadway just north of Loop 323 near Wagner Cadillac
The Stand Hot Dogs & Sausages
, in Gresham at 16700 FM 2493 (Old Jacksonville), Suite 1600 ... phone 903.504.3292 or visit them on the web at www.TheStandHotDogs.com
Bodacious Bar-B-Q at the NE corner of Loop 323 and Highway 155
Juls Restaurant and Cafe on Old Jacksonville across from Fresh
Cheng's China Bistro on Troup Highway near Corner Bakery
Fuzzy's Taco Shop, 1871 Troup Highway, in the Green Acres Shopping Center
Lago del Pino
, 14706 CR 1134 (off Spur 364/Old Chandler Highway) - on the web at www.lagodelpino.com
Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwich
shop at 5303 South Broadway more
|Juls restaurant, Old Jacksonville Highway, near Swann's Furniture and Fresh (TylerTexasOnline staff photo)
Lago del Pino is a casual, fine dining experience on the lake serving food with international influences. It also features a wedding gazebo and private dining areas for receptions, business meetings, and holiday parties.
For more than 10 years, Julian’s has been one of Tyler’s favorite places for food and entertainment. In late 2013, Juls was opened, at 7212 Old Jacksonville Highway.
Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches is now open at its new location at 5303 South Broadway, between Brookshires and Walgreens. Started as a small business in 1983 by 19-year old Jimmy John Liautaud, the restaurant chain has expanded to include locations nationwide.
An East Texas family tradition that spans four generations, Greenberg Smoked Turkeys are well known in Tyler, Texas, and now nationwide for their premier turkeys. They still smoke turkeys the way it has always been done, seasoned with a family spice recipe and slow-cooked over a hickory fire. Over 200,000 customers make a Greenberg Turkey a part of their holiday season each year.
|It's crawfish season in Tyler and East Texas!
Now with a modern website that features online ordering, Greenberg has reached out to an ever-growing customer base. Greenberg is located at 221 McMurrey Drive in Tyler, and can be reached at phone (903) 595-0725.
Another Tyler family-run business that everyone knows is Janie's Cakes, located 308 East Front Street, phone 903-592-6150, or toll- free 866-4-JANIES (toll free). All cakes are made from scratch, and include Janie's Specialty Pound Cakes, Homemade Pound Cakes, Chocolate Pound Cakes, Butter, Lemon, Cinnamon, Berries, Pecans, Chocolate Chips, English Curd Pound Cakes and Unique Cakes. Highly recommended by the TylerTexas.info staff!
Check back soon as we expand this site during 2014, and provide additional dining information!
Some folks call 'em crayfish, crawdads, or mudbugs, but here in Texas they are simply CRAWFISH, whether they are swamp crawfish, spillway crawfish, or pond crawfish.
We've been catching crawfish all our life, and love the tradition of a long, leisurely crawfish boil in spring!
Crawfish are healthy food. They are an excellent source of high-quality protein, low in calories, fat and saturated fat, and a good source of vitamins.
Several restaurants and supermarkets such as Brookshires offer boiled crawfish by the pound in season. Also, a number of seafood markets and outlets offer live crawfish for sale in Tyler and East Texas during the crawfish season in the spring.
Learn more about crawfish, local outlets, ordering online, crawfish boil photographs, and more!