Tyler Texas RV Parks, RV Resorts, & RV Campgrounds
Tyler has a wide range of places to see and things to do year-round. Tyler's mild climate provides an ideal environment for outdoor activities and recreation.
Learn more about outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, camping, water parks, hiking trails and more on this website.
The Tyler area features a number of RV parks in all parts of the city, and in all directions from the city. Listed below are a sampling of parks available to RVers:
- The Trails at Lavender Road - Located at 13553 County Road 35 in Tyler, just north of I-20, the park includes RV sites, cabins and park-owned RVs. For the cabins, RVs and sites, all utilities are paid for by the park. The park also features a catch and release pond for fishing, laundry and shower services, and a dog park.
- 5-Star RV Park - 10929 CR 35 (Lavender Road), 2.3 miles south of I-20 and 2.4 miles north of Loop 323
- K.E. Bushman's Camp - south of Tyler on US 69 in Bullard near the Kiepersol Winery & Celebration Center; Boutique & Bait located on the premises
- Lake Tyler Marina Resort and RV Park - conveniently located in the Concession #1 area at the southwest corner of Lake Tyler
- The Boulders at Lake Tyler - cabins, pull-thru and back-in waterfront RV sites, and camper rentals
- Lake Palestine Gateway RV Park - 1300 State Highway 31 East, Chandler, TX 75758. Phone 903-849-0126
- #1 RV Park of Tyler - 12421 State Highway 31 W, 2 miles west of Tyler's Loop 323. Member of Good Sam Club, Woodalls, and many other fine RV Discount Clubs
- Lavender RV Park and Lavender Farm - The park has 24 RV spaces that serve even long RVs, both 30 amp and 50 amp with roomy pull thrus. It is located 5 miles south of Bullard off US Hwy 69. The park is only 8 miles from Lake Jacksonville and 9.9 miles from Lake Palestine, and 23 miles from lake Striker, giving easy access to three lakes. A place to park a boat and trailer is available, as are tent camping and picnic areas.
The park also has three acres of land dedicated to growing wonderful healing and refreshing Lavender flowers to relax in. Call 903-617-4731 for more information about the RV park, farm or special events.
- Tyler State Park - north of Tyler
- Lake Palestine Resort RV Park - on Texas Highway 155 just off the Lake Palestine bridge
- JB's RV Resort - on the west side of Lake Palestine, near Chandler, Texas
- Palestine Pines RV Campground & Marina Park Resort - on the east side of Lake Palestine, in Dogwood City, Texas
- R Place RV Park & Campground - near Lake Palestine and Lake Jacksonville, on US84 between Rusk and Palestine
- Big Steve's RV Park & Marina
- Whispering Pines RV and Cabin Resort - on 47 acres north of Tyler at 5583 FM 16 East
- Lion's RV Park - north of Tyler at 4413 FM 16W.
- Springcreek RV Resort - 2.8 miles west of Loop 323 on Highway 64 west of Tyler
- Palestine Pines RV Campground & Marina Park - eastern shore of Lake Palestine
- AOK RV Park - just east of Flint on FM 346, close to US 69
- The RV Park at 17323 Hwy 155 South in Noonday, Texas - Offers 22 RV spots, some are covered. All bills paid includibg WiFi, washer/dryer machines. Vending and drink machines, restrooms & showers. Inside dogs are allowed, two max but no Pits are allowed. Phone 214.263.4232.
This website has no affiliation or connection with these RV parks. It is always recommended that travelers do their own research and make informed decisions about the RV parks they book.
KE Bushman's RV Camp at Kiepersol in Bullard, Texas, on U.S. Highway 69
AOK RV Park and Campgroud, east of Flint on FM 346
Camping at Tyler State Park